Fantasy Match Blog Articles Review
Our blog has published 74 curated articles that sum up to half a million symbols. That’s the size of a good book. However, it is not only the volume that the blog may be proud of, but the content as well: for almost two years we’ve been debunking myths, sharing new knowledge of sex and sexuality, and introducing authorities of the sex-positive world.
The article of today is a brief resume of all Fantasy Match blog sex-positive material that addresses 11 sensual topics.
- Threesome Sex Ideas: Stories, Statistics, Terminology
- Three Amazing Threesome Stories
- How to Start a Threesome – The First Threesome Experience
- Threesome Experience: Myths and Reality
- Threesome Advice – Learning from Movie Scenes
- Travelling to Threesome: Dating and More
- The Challenges of Swinging: Dating, Health Aspects, Allusions & Publicity
- Swingers Dating Rules in Apps and Offline
- Couple’s First Swinging: A Story for Fantasy Sex-Positive Blog
- Best Swingers Apps Analysis from Fantasy App
- Libertines Dating: Sex Clubs Rules
- Libertines as French Open Minds
- Dating Swingers and Learning their Lifestyle
Sexuality and sexual desire
- Exploring Sexuality: Sexuality Definition by World Health Organization
- Exploring Your Sexuality on Instagram: Fantasy App top-24 Accounts
- Monotony Vaccine, or Five Steps to Rekindle Sexual Desire
- Polyamorous Relationship - What You Need to Know Before Starting
- Into the Big World: Debunking Myths About Polyamorous Relationships
- Polyamorous Relationships: For More Than Two
Open and alternative relationships
- Open Relationships Stories and Definitions
- Jealousy and Compersion in Open Marriage
- Mature Love as a basis of Alternative Relationships
- Alternative Relationships: Lessons from “Smart” Movies
- Franklin Veaux’s Great Map of Non-Monogamous Relationships
- Alternative Relationships Glossary: from A to V
- First-Hand Stories about Challenges of Open Relationships
- Two Stories on How to Have an Open Relationship
- 9 Rules of Open Marriage Based on Real Stories
- Open Marriage Story: Eight Years of Open Relationship
- Consensual Non-Monogamy, Polygyny and Polygamy: Where the Difference Lies
- Effy Blue’s (New York) Open Relationship Test
- Monogamish Movie Cast as Trendsetters of Alternative Relationships – Part III
- Monogamish Movie Cast as Trendsetters of Alternative Relationships – Part II
- Jealousy in Monogamish Relationships
- Monogamish Movie Cast as Trendsetters of Alternative Relationships
- Monogamish vs Open Relationship: the Difference
- Crossing the Line: Real Stories of Monogamish Couples
- The Difference Between Monogamish and Infidelity
- Monogamish Statistics and Expert Opinions
- Dan Savage’s Definition of Monogamish – and More
Kinks and sexual fantasies
- A List of Kinks to Explore Your Sexual Fantasies
- New York City Venues: Where Sexual Fantasy May Come
- The New World: Places to Act Out Your Sexual Fantasies
- Kinky Apps, Kinky Toys and Kinky Sites: the SexTech
- Now and Then: Kinky Talks on Kinky Men
- Kinky Roots: Ancient Kinks Definition
- An Alternative View on Kinks and Sexual Fantasies
- What is a Kink? 100 Years of Kinks Evolution
- Eyes Wide Open: A Guide to Kinky Clubs and Kinky Parties
- Sex in Old Times: First Kinksters’ Predilections
- List of Kinks and their Definitions: Real Stories Analysis
- Why Do Unicorns Love Kinks? The World of Sex Games
- Online Portrait of Tumblr, Fetlife, Pornhub, WhipIr Sexual Fantasies
- Perversion or Evolvement: What is a Sexual Fantasy
- Cultivating Sexual Desire in Monogamous Relationships
- Invisible Sex
- Imagination - Switch
- A List of BDSM Kinks from BDSM Movies
- BDSM Codes: Clothes and Accessories
- Sources of BDSM Culture: Dominant and Submissive Definitions in Books
- What is BDSM? Definition of Submissive & Dominant
Sex talks (public and between partners)
- Public Talks About Sex: A Step to Exploring Sexuality
- From Open Mind to Unicorn: Code Words in Dating Apps
- How to Start Talking about Contraception: Five Magic Words
- How to Increase Sexual Desire in Couple: Communication about Sex
- How to Talk about Sex: Sexual Conversation Starters
- Let’s Talk about Sex: Five Reasons to Have Sexual Communication
- Dating Apps Etiquette, or Saying Goodbye Online
- Online Dating Style: What Are the Right Things?
- What’s the Use of Tumblr, Twitter & Medium for Sex-Positive People?
- Sex Communication and Fashion: Why Talk About Sex?
This is our favorite theme, so we’ll give it a bit more detailed consideration.
We tell the world of couple relationships to have been complemented by the concept of compersion (joy from partner’s new feelings and infatuations) in the article Compersion: a New Word in Alternative Relationships. While the article Compersion Definition: The Anti-Jealousy Drug explains the way compersion helps build relationships net of jealousy.
The blog future plans
The sex-positive blog Fantasy Match deals with all essential and most interesting issues in the field of Sex Ed and intimate relationships that we are interested in.
Not all topics from the sphere of sex and relationships we have by now covered: medicine, physiology, orgasms, gender, gender identity have not been even touched upon.
Our favorite topics are sexual fantasies and kinks, thus we do our best effort for you and your partners to fulfill your fantasies independently and with the help of our Fantasy Match.
It may be your story or the story of some other Fantasy Match user that shall contribute to the blog content in the future. Or maybe we shall devise a new style of describing fantasies, or write a book about jealousy. In any case, we shall not cease charging the world with new ideas and information about a positive attitude to sexuality.