Last Updated on June 15th, 2020.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our users. We are not going to misuse your data.
This Policy is intended to help you understand:
- What information we collect about you
- How we use the information we collect
- How we store and secure the information we collect
- How to access and control your information
- How we transfer information we collect internationally
- Other important privacy information
Age Restriction: We require users of the Service to be at least 21 years of age. We do not intend for anyone under the age of 21 to use any of the features or services we offer from the Service and we do not knowingly collect personal data from anyone under the age of 21 – so, please, if you are under 21 do not use the Service. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of people’s privacy online. If we find out or suspect you are under 21 years old – we retain the right to limit, pause, or cancel your use of the Service in the manner we may deem feet. If you suspect that a user is under the age of 21, please use the reporting mechanism described in this Policy.
This Privacy Notice applies to personal information processed by Fantasy App, Inc. doing business as Fantasy Match service available through the website located at https://fantasyapp.com/ (the “Website”), and mobile software application located at https://apps.apple.com/app/id1230109516 (the “App”) (collectively, the functionality provided by the Website and the App referred to as the “Service”).
This Policy is issued by Fantasy App, Inc. so when we mention ”Fantasy Match”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this Policy, we are referring to Fantasy App, Inc., which is the data controller and responsible for the Service.
We have appointed a data privacy manager who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this Policy. If you have any questions, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact the data privacy manager: [email protected].
As used in this Policy, “personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. We need certain personal data in order to provide you with access to our Service. To process your personal data as outlined below, we rely on the following legal bases:
Contractual Performance: The primary reason we process your personal data is to perform the contract that you have with us by downloading the Fantasy Match app on iOS or using the Fantasy Match website. For example, as you use our Service, we use your personal data to provide you an account, where your reactions to Cards will be saved, and also, if you decide to make your profile public and visible to other users.
Legitimate Interests: We may also use your personal data where we have legitimate interests to do so. For instance, we review users’ actions while using our Service to improve our Service and we process personal data for administrative, fraud detection, and other legal purposes.
Consent: We may also ask for your consent to use your personal data for specific reasons. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us as set out at the end of this Policy.
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name or username, date of birth, relationship status, photo;
- Contact Data includes email address;
- Transaction Data includes details about payments and other details of services you have purchased from us;
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website;
- Profile Data includes your interests, preferences;
- Marketing Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
We also collect Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes your reactions on the content and profiles in the app, gender, partner gender if applicable, sexual orientation). By choosing to provide us this personal data, you directly consent to our processing of these data. We may from time to time ask you additionally for your consent by sending you an email notification or by requesting it inside the Service.
By registering in the Service you warrant you have never committed a felony or indictable offense (or crime of similar severity), a sex crime, or any crime involving violence, and you are not required to register as a sex offender with any state, federal or local sex offender registry of any jurisdiction.
Information collected automatically: When you use the Service we may collect some personal data about you automatically. This personal data includes but is not limited to: app version and build number, attribution campaign and source, authentication state, push token, device OS and version, device model, latitude and longitude, signup date, payment date, and first subscription date, browser type, type of computer or mobile device, browser language, IP address, WiFi information such as SSID, mobile carrier, unique device identifier, advertising identifier, location (including geolocation, beacon-based location, and GPS location, but there is no continuous tracking of your location), and requested and referring URLs.
If you sign in through Facebook (applicable only for users registered before March 2020), this personal data also includes the date of birth, email, Facebook ID, first and last name, and gender.
This personal data allows us to provide the Service and diagnose bugs, as well as to detect fraud, send push notifications if you choose to opt into those communications.
We require all our users to allow their geolocation at least once to use the Service. In order to be able to use all Services fully, you need to be in the city indicated as “active” in the Service. That is why while registering in the Service you will need to at least once allow your geolocation so that we can be able to determine whether you are in the “active” city or not. Note that the Flirt in-app section is turned off by default. Users have to activate their profile to be visible for other community profiles. Once users choose to make their profile public, in case they are in the city indicated as “active” in the Service, they can see other profiles and invite like-minded community members into the Play in-app section. Note that we do not make any discrimination of the Service users based on their location in an “active” city but there are obstacles limiting us in providing the Service to those users who are not in the “active” city.
If you want to use Flirt in-app section functionality on an ongoing basis we may also receive from time to time and store your geolocation whenever the Service is running. You may be able to limit or disallow our use of location data through the device by adjusting the "Location" settings for our app Settings. Please note that in this case you limit or disallow us to provide certain Service functions.
Account Information: If you create an account, we may store and use the information you provide during that process. We may publicly display your name, age, sex (gender), sexuality, photos, relationship status, “About” and other blocks (“Answers”, etc) which you may fill, as part of your profile.
You are entitled to create an account of your own only and you are strictly forbidden to use any personal data of any other persons while creating your account. If you believe that someone has created an unauthorized account depicting you or your likeness, please use the report profile mechanism available through the Service.
Information about all the cards you have liked, disliked, blocked or reported is private and available only for you only.
Private, Semipublic, and Public profiles. We offer our users to stay entirely anonymous for other users by default and independently control the level of anonymity in the Service, depending on their needs. Some of the profiles of the Service are intended for limited and public consumption and are therefore viewable for other registered Service users.
Private profile. A private profile is the type of profile that does not show to users registered in the Service. All users' profiles in the Service are private by default.
Semipublic profile. A semipublic profile is the type of profile that could be visible to a limited number of users registered in the Service. A semipublic profile is visible to:
- users who share a Room within the Service,
- users who click on a Room invite link received from another registered user. The secret photos and mutual cards are not shown until the user accepts the Room invitation.
IMPORTANT! When a user accepts the Room invitation or messages back in response to a Room request a new Room is created between the Room request sender and the Room request accepted. In this case, only mutual Cards of the Room participants will be shown, meaning the Cards that both Room participants have already liked in the Service or other Rooms. While swiping through new cards in Rooms, both Room participants are able to see new mutually liked cards. Users are in full control with whom they create Rooms, and it’s up to the User to decide whether to accept the request or message back to a new Room request.
Semipublic profile shows:
- (i) name, gender, age, relationship status, sex (gender), sexuality, active city, geolocation city, other information in the profile which the User might fill in (such as but not limited to: About, Experience, Types of activity the user is open to, Questions and answers block, etc);
- (ii) public photos;
- (iii) secret photos;
- (ix) mutually liked Cards with other participants in Rooms;
- (v) correspondence with other participants in Rooms.
Public profile. A public profile is the type of profile that is publicly seen by other registered Service users. Users have to activate their profile to make it Public so that others can see their profile.
Public profile shows:
- (i) name, gender, age, relationship status, sex (gender), sexuality, active city, geolocation city, other information in the profile which the User might fill in (such as but not limited to: About, Experience, Types of activity the user is open to, Questions and answers block, etc);
- (ii) public photos;
- (iii) the number of liked Cards. The Service doesn’t show which exact cards the User has liked or disliked;
- (ix) the number of Decks the User has got and the Decks category names. The Service doesn’t show the exact names of Decks the User has.
Contacts: You can invite others to join the Service by sending an invite link which Service will generate for you. The Service does not have access to your contact list.
Communications: When you sign up for the Service account or use certain features, you are opting to receive incoming notifications, likes, messages, and other notifications from the Service and other members, and us. You cannot opt-out of receiving certain administrative, transactional, or legal messages from us.
We may also track your actions in response to the messages you receive from us or through the Service, such as whether you deleted or opened such messages. If you exchange messages with others through the Service, we may store them in order to process and deliver them, allow you to manage them, and we may review and disclose them in connection with investigations related to use of the Service, as well as our efforts to improve the Service. We may not deliver messages that we believe are objectionable, such as spam messages, fraudulent solicitations, or requests for paid services.
We may also store information that you provide through communications to us, including phone calls, letters, emails, and other electronic messages, or in person. Our calls with you may be monitored and recorded for quality purposes and with no additional notification.
Transactions: If you initiate a transaction through the Service, such as a purchase, we may collect and store information about it, as well as any other information you provide to us, in order to process a transaction, and inform you about it.
This information may be shared with third parties for the operating, processing and analytical purposes, and third parties may share such information with us, for informational purposes.
We do not store your credit card number, and any other personal information related to the payment. All payments are made and processed by Apple.
Activity: When you use the Service, we may collect personal data as you take actions within the Service, such as Cards you liked or disliked in Learn in-app section or in Play in-app section, members whom you send various new Room requests by sending likes, messages, link invites or other forms, whom you have interacted with and how you use the Service. This may include but is not limited to passing, liking, disliking, reading, commenting, messaging, blocking, reporting, search activity, or any other activity, the screens you view, the date and time of your visit. Collecting this information allows us to provide the Service and helps us improve the Service by refining our recommendation algorithm, diagnosing bugs or issues, developing new features, and monitoring for behavior that violates our Terms of Service. This information is also could be used for financial reporting in an aggregate form without disclosing your personal information.
Background information: We do not conduct criminal background, registered sex offenders, neither identity verification checks on registered users, their activities, or otherwise inquire into the background of its users unless it is strictly stated in this Policy. That means we do not warrant any non-criminal background of any Service user, including a user you are communicating with through or due to the Service use.
Below are the specific purposes for which we use the information we collect about you.
- To provide the Service and personalize your experience: We use information about you to provide the Service to you, including authentication you when you log in, provide customer support, and operate, maintain, and improve the Service. For example, we use the name and picture you provide in your account to identify you to other Service users.
- For research and development: We are always looking for ways to make our Service smarter, faster, secure, integrated, and useful. We use the information and collective learnings (including feedback) about how people use our Service to develop new products, features, and technologies that benefit our users.
- To communicate with you about Service: We use your contact information to send transactional communications via email and within the Service, including responding to your questions and requests, providing customer support, and sending you notices, updates, security alerts.
- To market, promote, and drive engagement with the Service: We use your contact information and information about how you use the Service to send promotional communications that may be of specific interest to you. These communications are aimed at driving engagement and maximizing what you get out of the Service, including information about new features, newsletters. We also communicate with you about new Service, product offers, etc.
- Customer support: We use your information to resolve technical issues you encounter, to respond to your requests for assistance, to analyze crash information, and to repair and improve the Service. Where you give us express permission to do so, we share information with a third party expert for the purpose of responding to support-related requests.
- For safety and security: We use information about you to verify accounts and activity, to detect, prevent, and respond to potential or actual security incidents and to monitor and protect against other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, including violations of this Policy.
- To protect our legitimate business interests and legal rights: Where required by law or where we believe it is necessary to protect our legal rights, interests and the interests of others, we use information about you in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory, and audit functions, and disclosures in connection with the acquisition, merger or sale of a business.
- With your consent: We use information about you where you have given us consent to do so for a specific purpose not listed above.
- Processes: Intended to make the Service work in the way you expect. For example, we use a Cookie that tells us whether you have already signed up for an account.
- Preferences: Intended to remember information about how you prefer the Service to behave and look. For example, we use a Cookie that tells us whether you have declined to allow us to send push notifications to your phone.
- Notifications: Intended to allow or prevent notices of information or options that we think could improve the use of the Service. For example, we use a Cookie to inform you whether or not to send you a notification about new Cards or Decks availability.
- Analytics: Intended to help us understand how you use the Service. For example, we use a Cookie that tells us how you interact with Cards and what Cards to show you next.
You can set some Cookie preferences through your device or browser settings, but doing so may affect the functionality of the Service. The method for disabling Cookies may vary by device and browser, but can usually be found in your device or browser preferences or security settings. Please note that changing any of these settings does not prevent the display of certain advertisements to you.
We may share your personal data with other service providers and partners who help us operate Service, as well as in the event of a business transaction and for law enforcement purposes.
IMPORTANT! The fact of sharing your information does in no case mean selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, transferring or other communicating orally, in writing, by email or other means to any third party for monetary or other types of valuable consideration. We do not sell your personal information.
We share your personal information with:
Service Providers: We may share your personal data with service providers to provide you with the Service. We check all service providers before we provide them with your personal data and ensure we have appropriate contractual safeguards in place.
Third-Party Partners: We may share information in the aggregate form with third parties for analytics, marketing, or statistical purposes. For example, we may disclose the number of users that have liked or disliked Cards. We may also disclose anonymized information about the use of the Service, for example, if you engage in a transaction in connection with the Service, we may publicly disclose information about the transaction without providing identifying information about you or otherwise disclosing your participation in the transaction.
Investigations: We may investigate and disclose information from or about you if we have a good faith belief that such investigation or disclosure:
(i) is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and orders, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process or law enforcement requests served on us;
(ii) is helpful to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
(iii) protects our rights, reputation, property, or that of our users, affiliates, or the public.
If you report or otherwise complain to us about content through the Service, we may share the substance of your complaint with the contributor of that content in order to provide an opportunity for the contributor to respond.
Third-Party Accounts: If you sign up for, or log into the Service using a third-party service like Facebook, or link your Service account to your account with a third-party service like Facebook, Instagram, or cell number, we may receive information about you from such third-party service. If you post content to a third party service through the Service, that third party service will also receive that content, which will be visible to anyone that has access to it through that third-party service.
Here is the list of Service Providers and Third-Party Partners:
- Amplitude, Analytics service, https://amplitude.com/privacy
- Segment, Analytics service, https://segment.com/legal/privacy/
- customer.io, Marketing service, https://customer.io/legal/privacy-policy/
- Digital Ocean, Cloud infrastructure provider, https://www.digitalocean.com/legal/privacy-policy/
- AWS, Cloud infrastructure provider, https://aws.amazon.com/privacy/
Tools in the Service: The Service provides certain tools that allow you to access, rectify, delete, or even cancel external use of information that you provided through the Service, and that’s associated with you. Other users may be able to identify you or associate you with your account if you include personal information in your profile.
Please also note that the digital content you see in Rooms, or messages you send or receive using the Service are only private to the extent that both you and the person you are communicating with keeping them private. For example, if you send a message to another user, that user may choose to publicly post it. Also, we may access and disclose such messages in the course of investigations relating to the use of the Service.
Device Permissions: Mobile operating systems have permission controls, such as for camera and location services. You can control these options through your device’s settings. Please note that changing these settings may result in lost functionality within the Service.
Other software permissions: other software or software development tools and kits (jointly “other software”), integrated into the Service or used alongside with the Service use, may have additional technical features or require additional settings of personal data use, such as screenshots and screencasts making prohibition from other devices using the Service.
Opt-out. To opt-out of:
- (i) direct marketing communications;
- (ii) any new processing of your personal data that we may carry out beyond the original purpose;
- (iii) the transfer of your personal data including such transfer which is considered as personal data sale by the California Consumer Privacy Act.
Please note that your use of the Service may be ineffective upon opt-out or you may miss some important information or notification upon opt-out. And also any of our obligation on sending you notification under this Policy shall be considered duly fulfilled immediately after the moment it must be sent irrespective of the fact it can not be sent due to your opting-out.
The right to be informed: you have the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data. All the information that our Policy consists of is designed to satisfy your right to be informed. If you want to know something about our business or information regarding your data, you can contact us by email: [email protected].
The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: you have the right to raise a complaint with the supervisory authority in the Member State where you live, where you work, or where the infringement took place.
The right to request access to your personal data: you are able to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
The right to request rectification of your personal data: you may have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
The right to object to the processing of your personal data: you may object to the processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest and you feel that this impacts your fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which overrides your rights and freedoms.
The right to request the restriction of processing your personal data: this enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios:
- If you want us to establish the data’s accuracy.
- Where our use of the data is unlawful.
- Where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims.
- You have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
The right to data portability: If you request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party, we will provide your personal data in a structured, commonly used, in a machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
The right to withdraw consent: You may withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
Right to erasure (Right to be forgotten): you have the right to ask us to delete your personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies, as long as the processing is not necessary:
- (a) The personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- (b) You withdraw consent to the processing and where there is no other legal ground for the processing.
- (c) The personal data have been unlawfully processed.
- (d) The personal data must be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at [email protected], including the reason, and the details of your personal account, such as registration email, name, ID (User Profile > Settings > tap on the ID at end of the screen to copy it) and some of your last profile activity. This process can take some time. To ensure the security of your data, we use this time to verify that the request was made by you.
You can delete your account in the Service by navigating to Profile > Settings > Delete account.
We will remove your profile from the view of other registered users and/or dissociate it from your account, but we may retain some information about you for the purposes authorized under this Policy unless prohibited by law.
For example, we may retain information to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service or to comply with legal obligations. Please remember that even though our systems are designed to comply with the above retention periods, we cannot promise that 100% of the data will always be deleted due to technical constraints.
If you log out or uninstall the app without deleting your account, you can stop all the information collected by the Service. We will store your account data for as long as you have the account with us and 2 years after your last visit. Within this period, if you reinstall the Service and sign in to the Service, we will be able to re-associate the data with your account.
We operate globally and may transfer your personal information to individual companies or third parties located around the world for the purposes described in this Policy. Wherever your personal information is transferred, stored, or processed by us, we will take reasonable steps to safeguard the privacy of your personal information.
Additionally, when using or disclosing personal information transferred from the European Union, we use standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission, adopt other means under European Union law for ensuring adequate safeguards or obtain your consent. The servers on which your personal data is stored are located in the USA and we will try our best to make it a safe place for storing your information.
The security of our platform and our Service users’ data is our top priority, and we’re taking every measure to ensure our customers remain secure.
We use various safeguards to protect the personal information submitted to us. This includes encryption in transit, data filtering, different network layers, as well as security audits. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via a mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our capacities or otherwise in our care, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may suspend your use of all or part of the Service without notice if we suspect or detect any breach of security. If you believe that your account or personal data is no longer secure, please notify us immediately at the contact information set out below.
Other users: The Service includes user-generated profiles and Rooms with interactive messaging services. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas may be seen and copied by other users and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal data.
You remain the only liable for any your activities or posting any messages that may harm or abuse any third party in any manner; and from other side note that due to the specific nature of the Service some other users may post some content which can be abusing or unacceptable for you – we do not bear any liability for such content posting, but of course, you may contact us with the appropriate complaint for which we shall send you a proper answer with no warranty of your complaint settlement or solution.
Third-party Services: The Service may contain links to other websites. If you choose to visit other websites, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those other websites, and it is your responsibility to review the privacy policies at those websites and apps to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device ("personal information"). In particular, our Services has collected the following categories of personal information from its consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
- Identifiers: account name, online identifier, an email address;
- Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)): account name;
- Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law: age, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), sexual orientation, relationship status;
- Commercial information: products or services purchased in the app;
- Internet or other similar network activity: information on a consumer's interaction;
- Geolocation data: geolocation information from time to time if using Flirt in-app section, no continuous location tracking;
- Sensory data: photos in the profile;
- Inferences are drawn from other personal information: reaction history to the content and other profiles.
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA's scope, like:
- health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
- personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver's Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from your preferences at the Service.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions in the Service.
Use of Personal Information: We may use, or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Service.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries.
- To personalize your experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests. (with your consent, where required by law).
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Service, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
Sharing Personal Information: We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
We share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Service Providers
- Third-Party Partners
- Business transfers, Affiliates, and Subsidiaries
Your Rights and Choices: The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights: you have the right to request that Fantasy Match disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months.
Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collect about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
Deletion Request Rights: you have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable request, we will delete your personal information from our records.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights: to exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable request to us at [email protected], including the reason, and the details of your personal account, such as registration email, name, ID (User Profile > Settings > tap on the ID at end of the screen to copy it) and some of your last profile activity. This process can take some time. To ensure the security of your data, we use this time to verify that the request was made by you.
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable request related to your personal information. You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Response Timing and Format: we endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily usable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance. We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Non-Discrimination: we will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. We may choose in the future to offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your Personal Information value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects.
We reserve the right, at any time, to add to, change, update, or modify this Policy.
The most current version of the Policy governs the collection, use, and disclosure of information about you and located at https://fantasyapp.com/en/privacy-policy/.
If we make material changes to this Policy, we will notify you by email or by posting a notice on our Service prior to the effective date of the changes. By continuing to access or use the Service after those changes become effective, you acknowledge the revised and agreed with this Policy.
Content and profile report mechanism is the system that enables you to report any violations or breach of this Policy, Terms and Conditions, and Community rules. You can do it by:
- The safe, easily-accessible, confidential reporting mechanism is established by sending us an email at [email protected];
- Using the feedback form at https://feedback.fantasyapp.com/.
You may contact us for any purpose or with any questions concerning this Policy.
We will verify your request using the information associated with your Service account, including your email address. Government identification may be required. Any Service users being a consumer of the Service can also designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on their behalf.