Fantasy App Sex-Positive Blog Articles Review
Fantasy's sex-positive blog has published nearly 100 articles — that's tens of thousands of words and hundreds of pages. In other words, the size of a good book.
However, we're proud of more than just our volume; we're proud of our content as well. For almost two years, we’ve been debunking myths, teaching readers about sex and sexuality, and exploring the idea of a sex-positive world.
Ready to jump in, but don't know where to start? Today's article is an overview of our sex-positive blog posts, which address 11 different topics.
- Threesome Sex Ideas: Stories, Statistics, Terminology
- Three Amazing Threesome Stories
- How to Start a Threesome – Your First Threesome Experience
- Threesome Experience: Myths and Reality
- Threesome Advice – Learning from Movie Scenes
- From Travelling to Threesome: Dating and More
- The Challenges of Swinging: Dating, Health, Illusions & Publicity
- Swingers Dating Rules in Apps and Offline
- Couple’s First Swinging: A Sex-Positive Story
- Best Swingers Apps: An Analysis
- Libertines Dating: Sex Clubs Rules
- Libertines: French, Sex-Positive, and Open-Minded
- Dating Swingers and Learning their Lifestyle
Sexuality and sexual desire
- Exploring Sexuality: The Definition of Sexuality by the World Health Organization
- Exploring Your Sexuality on Instagram: The Top 24 Accounts
- Monotony Vaccine, or Five Steps to Rekindle Sexual Desire
- Polyamorous Relationships - What You Need to Know Before Starting
- Into the Big World: Debunking Myths About Polyamorous Relationships
- Polyamorous Relationships: For More Than Two
Open and alternative relationships
- Open Relationships: Stories and Definitions
- Jealousy and Compersion in Open Marriage
- Mature Love as the Basis of Alternative Relationships
- Alternative Relationships: Lessons from “Smart” Movies
- Franklin Veaux’s Great Map of Non-Monogamous Relationships
- Alternative Relationships Glossary: From A to V
- First-Hand Stories About the Challenges of Open Relationships
- Two Stories on How to Have an Open Relationship
- 9 Rules of Open Marriage Based on Real Stories
- An Open Marriage Story: Eight Years in an Open Relationship
- Consensual Non-Monogamy, Polygyny and Polygamy: Where the Difference Lies
- Effy Blue’s (New York) Open Relationship Test
- Monogamish Movie Cast as Trendsetters of Alternative Relationships – Part III
- Monogamish Movie Cast as Trendsetters of Alternative Relationships – Part II
- Jealousy in Monogamish Relationships
- Monogamish Movie Cast as Trendsetters of Alternative Relationships
- Monogamish vs Open Relationship: The Difference
- Crossing the Line: Real Stories of Monogamish Couples
- The Difference Between Monogamish and Infidelity
- Monogamish Statistics and Expert Opinions
- Dan Savage’s Definition of Monogamish – And More
Kinks and sexual fantasies
- A List of Kinks to Explore Your Sexual Fantasies
- New York City Venues: Where Sexual Fantasy May Come
- The New World: Places to Act Out Your Sexual Fantasies
- Kinky Apps, Kinky Toys, and Kinky Sites: A SexTech Guide
- Now and Then: Kinky Talks on Kinky Men
- Kinky Roots: Ancient Kinks
- An Alternative View of Kinks and Sexual Fantasies
- What is Kink? 100 Years of Kinky Evolution
- Eyes Wide Open: A Guide to Kinky Clubs and Kinky Parties
- Sex in the Olden Times: The First Kinksters’ Predilections
- Kinks and Their Definitions: An Analysis of Real Stories
- Why Do Unicorns Love Kinks? The World of Sex Games
- An Online Portrait of Tumblr, Fetlife, Pornhub, WhipIr Sexual Fantasies
- Perversion or Evolutiont: What is a Sexual Fantasy?
- Cultivating Sexual Desire in Monogamous Relationships
- Invisible Sex
- Imagination - Switch
- A List of BDSM Kinks from BDSM Movies
- BDSM Codes: Clothes and Accessories
- Sources of BDSM Culture: Dominant and Submissive Definitions in Books
- What is BDSM? The Definition of Submissive & Dominant
Sex talks (public and between partners)
- Public Talks About Sex: A Step to Exploring Sexuality
- From Open Mind to Unicorn: Code Words in Dating Apps
- How to Start Talking About Contraception: Five Magic Words
- How to Increase Sexual Desire in Couples: Communicating About Sex
- How to Talk About Sex: Sexual Conversation Starters
- Let’s Talk about Sex: Five Reasons to Have Sexual Communication
- Dating Apps Etiquette, or Saying Goodbye Online
- Online Dating Style: What Are the Right Things to Do?
- What’s the Use of Tumblr, Twitter, & Medium for Sex-Positive People?
- Sex Communication and Fashion: Why Talk About Sex?
This is our favorite theme, so we’ll give it a bit more consideration.
To read about how relationships have been complemented by the concept of compersion (the joy that stems from seeing your partner experience new feelings and infatuations toward someone), read the article Compersion: a New Word in Alternative Relationships. Meanwhile, the article Compersion Definition: The Anti-Jealousy Drug explains the way compersion helps build relationships net of jealousy.
The blog's future plans
Fantasy's sex-positive blog handles the essential and most interesting issues in the field of SexEd and intimate relationships.
That said, we haven't covered all the topics in the sphere of sex and relationships: Medicine, physiology, orgasms, gender, gender identity have not even been touched upon.
Our favorite topics are sexual fantasies and kinks. Thus we do our best to help you and your partner(s) fulfill your fantasies with the help of our Fantasy App.
You never know: Perhaps your story will be featured on this blog next year. Or perhaps we'll expand our information about fantasies or write a book about jealousy. In any case, we will keep filling the world with new ideas and information about positive attitudes to sex.
Learn more about sex-positive blog Fantasy in the article New name for the app: NEWPL becomes Fantasy app